Job Title : Project Engineer (2) Location : Delhi/NCR Employment Type : Full Time
Functional Area : Project Management
Domain : Project Execution
KeyStakeholders : External - B2B Clients (MSI/SI/Telco/ISP/Govt & Large Private Enterprises)
Travel : Extensive & Across India
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Project Engineer will be responsible to manage and oversee the rollout of client projects. It shall be responsible for defining the project goals and success markers, determine how success will be measured and tracked. The Project Engineer shall ensure that the project remains on time and on budget and help motivate team members and vendors to hit their goals. It shall also act as a liaison between the project team and upper level management and will prepare and present progress reports and ensure the project is furthering organizational goals.
Bachelors in Engineering - Telecom, Electronics, Electrical
- Preference to candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Internship or Prior Experience related to Project Execution or Project Management
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office Tools (Macros in Excel, etc)
- Short Term course in Project Management
KEY ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress including project goals & success markers.
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Measure & Track project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Identify & Manage relations with Partners and Vendors for work execution.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
So if you feel that you have the kick and desire to join the startup environment and get on to a roller coaster ride, just send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org.